|ECTS credit allocation (and other scores):
Basic information on ECTS credits allocation principles:
- the annual hourly workload of the student’s work required to achieve the expected learning outcomes for a given stage is 1500-1800h, corresponding to 60 ECTS;
- the student’s weekly hourly workload is 45 h;
- 1 ECTS point corresponds to 25-30 hours of student work needed to achieve the assumed learning outcomes;
- weekly student workload necessary to achieve the assumed learning outcomes allows to obtain 1.5 ECTS;
- work required to pass the course, which has been assigned 3 ECTS, constitutes 10% of the semester student load.