Analytical Chemistry Tutorials
|Course ID:||1200-1CHANALC3||Erasmus code / ISCED:||13.3 / (0531) Chemistry|
|Course title:||Analytical Chemistry Tutorials||Name in Polish:||Chemia analityczna - ćwiczenia|
|Department:||Faculty of Chemistry|
(in Polish) Przedmioty minimum programowego dla studentów 3-go semestru (S1-CH)
|ECTS credit allocation (and other scores):||2.00|
|Type of course:||
Ionic equilibria in solution: solubility, acids and bases, reduction-oxidation reactions and complex formation. Equilibrium constants.
(in Polish) w sali
Calculations related to classic methods: gravimetric and volumetric – titrations based on the following reactions: acid-base, precipitation, reduction and oxidation, complex formation.
Tutorial consists of:
- Gravimetric analysis related to: basic calculations, solubility constant, and losses due to dissolution and washing of precipitates.
- Volumetric analysis related to: stoichiometry calculations and calculations connected with the course of titration curves and errors of titrations.
„Ćwiczenia rachunkowe z chemii Analitycznej”, praca zbiorowa pod redakcją Z. Galusa, PWN.
Knowledge: Student will know:
• fundamental components of matter and properties of chemical elements,
• fundamental chemical principles and nomenclature, notation of course of chemical reactions and essential mathematical concepts,
• fundaments of analytical chemistry in the field of quantitative analysis.
Competences: student will be able to apply chemical laws in selected chemical problems.
Social competences: Student will behave professionally, respect ethic rules and develop professional and individual competences.
|Assessment methods and assessment criteria:||
Final grade consists of four short tests (accounting task). 40 credits (50%) is required to pass. 4 absences are allowed.
Does not concern
Classes in period "Winter semester 2020/21" (past)
|Time span:||2020-10-01 - 2021-01-31||
see course schedule
|Type of class:||
Class, 30 hours more information
|Group instructors:||Agata Kowalczyk, Joanna Kowalska, Iwona Rutkowska|
|Students list:||(inaccessible to you)|
Copyright by University of Warsaw.