|Erasmus code / ISCED:||(unknown) / (unknown)|
|Course title:||MD/POME-Pedagogical skills|
|Name in Polish:||MD/POME - Umiejętności pedagogiczne|
|Organizational unit:||Faculty of Education|
|ECTS credit allocation (and other scores):||
|Type of course:||
The demonstration of the necessity of self-future teachers in different areas of educational practice.
Substantive and ethical self-consciousness of the role of the professional educator and its function in an environment of education and upbringing.
Developing reflective-critical thinking about the process of education and upbringing.
Awareness of self-creation opportunities in education and educational work.
Orderly and countersinking interdisciplinary knowledge in the educational process conditions permitting:
- Interpretation of the observed phenomena in education and a proper assessment;
- Achieve the desired learning objectives through skilful konstruuowanie education projects;
- Achieving social competence in the field of awareness to the problems of education, and situating them in the broader context of contemporary social and cultural phenomena.
- Self-creation, which is based on reflection teaching, and the effect of development and self-improvement in the implementation of social and professional role of the teacher.
Reflecting on his own workshop has lead to the development of a critical orientation:
• held deductive skills (cognitive aspect)
• attitudes possessed Research (an aspect of motivation),
• manifestation of skepticism and self-reflexive (an aspect of personality).
The subject of self-reflection are:
- Different areas of educational practice,
- The social role of professional educator and its function in an environment of education and upbringing.
- Ability to observe, analyze, search and process information about social phenomena
- Diagnosis and interpretation of educational problems.
Day Ch., Rozwój zawodowy nauczyciela. GWP, Gdańsk 2004.
2. Day Ch., Nauczyciel z pasją. GWP, Gdańsk 2008.
3. Kalin K., Muri P.: Kierować sobą i innymi. Wyd. P.Sz.B.
4. Kotusiewicz A., O niezbywalności autorefleksji w praktyce edukacyjnej nauczyciela akademickiego., w: Nauczyciel akademicki, Kotusiewicz A.., Koć-Seniuch G. (red.), Wyd. ŻAK, Warszawa 2008.
5. Wysocka E., Człowiek a środowisko życia. Wyd. Źak, Warszawa 2007.
Subject specific competence - the student:
- Integrate knowledge from different fields of teacher education program;
- Diagnose and interpret the formation of teaching and educational issues;
- Shows depending osobowosciowo and social conditions as intervening variables.
Self-reflection in the investigation to professionalize the profession of teacher.
|Assessment methods and assessment criteria:||
Project preparation activities for teaching a specific problem.
Copyright by University of Warsaw.