NOTICE !!! (07.06.2017)
Supplementary course (0,5 ECTS )
SUMMER SEMESTER 2016/2017
Pursuant to the Regulation No. 44 of the Rector of the University of Warsaw dated 26 October 2011,
the students who started their studies after the academic year 2012/2013 shall be awarded 0.5 ECTS credits
for each PE course they complete.
The students exempted from physical education shall be awarded no ECTS credits. Therefore, they must earn
them otherwise. SWFiS offers supplementary on-line courses to earn the missing 0.5 ECTS credits.
Only the students whose medical sick leaves have been approved by SWFiS and for whom a decision on medical
exemption from physical education has been registered in the USOS system are eligible for enrolment.
The enrolment for the supplementary course is carried out in two stages: – first, you should register
in the USOSweb of the Central Campus (web registration stage) and then on the COME platform.
Round I: 9 June 2017, 9:00 PM to 12 June 2017, 11:59 PM
Round II: 20 June 2017, 9:00 PM to 26 June 2017, 11:59 PM
Round III: 22 August 2017, 9:00 PM to 29 August 2017, 11:59 PM
Following the registration in the USOSweb, you should register on the COME platform
(http://kampus.come.uw.edu.pl/) and await opening of the
course. The login procedure is the same as for the USOSweb and UL systems. Once you log in, choose from the
list of course categories “Kursy wydziałowe i instytutowe” [Courses held by faculties and institutes],
then "Studium Wychowania Fizycznego i Sportu" [Physical Education and Sports Department].
COURSE AVAILABILITY ON THE PLATFORM:
– Students registered in the round I: 13 June 2017, 9:00 PM to 26 June 2017, 11:59 PM
– Students registered in the round II: 27 June 2017, 9:00 PM to 4 July 2017, 11:59 PM
– Students registered in the round III: 30 August 2017, 9:00 PM to 6 September 2017, 11:59 PM
ENTERING GRADES TO USOS:
– Students registered in the I round: 27 June 2017 to 28 June 2017
– Students registered in the II round: 5 July 2017 to 6 July 2017
– Students registered in the III round: 7 September 2017 to 8 September 2017
In order to complete the course, you need to study nine lectures and give 100% correct answers to questions
attached to them. The number of attempts is unlimited.