ATTENTION: SUPPLEMENTARY COURSE (0,5 ECTS) IN PLACE OF THE TRADITIONAL PE CLASSES!
SUMMER SEMESTER 2018/2019
Pursuant to the Regulation No. 44 of the Rector of the University of Warsaw dated 26 October 2011, the students
who started their studies after the academic year 2012/2013 shall be awarded 0.5 ECTS credits for each PE course
they complete. The students exempted from physical education shall be awarded no ECTS credits. Therefore, they must
earn them otherwise. SWFiS offers supplementary on-line courses to earn the missing 0.5 ECTS credits.
Only the students whose medical exemption certificates have been approved by SWFiS and for whom a decision on medical
exemption from physical education has been registered in the USOS system are eligible for enrolment.
The enrolment for the supplementary course is carried out in two stages: – first, you should register
in the USOSweb of the Central Campus (web registration stage) and then on the COME platform.
Round I:   3 June 2019, 9:00 PM to 10 June 2019, 11:59 PM
Round II:  19 June 2019, 9:00 PM to 24 June 2019, 11:59 PM
Round III: 26 Aug 2019, 9:00 PM to 2 Sept 2019, 11:59 PM
Following the registration in the USOSweb, you should register on the COME platform
(http://kampus.come.uw.edu.pl/) and await opening of the
course. The login procedure is the same as for the USOSweb and UL systems. Once you log in, from the list of course
categories choose “Kursy wydziałowe i instytutowe” [Courses held by faculties and institutes],
then "Studium Wychowania Fizycznego i Sportu" [Physical Education and Sports Department].
COURSE AVAILABILITY ON THE PLATFORM:
– Students registered in the round I:   11 June 2019, 9:00 AM to 23 June 2019, 11:59 PM
– Students registered in the round II:  25 June 2019, 9:00 AM to 3 July 2019, 11:59 PM
– Students registered in the round III: 3 Sept 2019, 9:00 AM to 10 Sept 2019, 11:59 PM
GRADE ENTERING TO USOS:
– Students registered in the round I:   24 June 2019 to 25 June 2019
– Students registered in the round II:  4 July 2019 to 10 July 2019
– Students registered in the round III: 11 Sept 2019 to 23 Sept 2019
In order to complete the course, you need to study nine lectures and give 100% correct answers to questions
attached to them. The number of attempts is unlimited.